The latest addition to Kia's lineup, the 2017 Niro, is a compact wagon-style hybrid that seats five and is capable of an EPA-estimated 50 mpg. The most surprising thing about the Niro, however, isn't its miles per gallon – it's how "normal" this little hybrid crossover is.
- Review: 2017 Mazda CX-9 cuts an impressive crossover figure
- Rogue Hybrid review: Efficiency takes front seat in Nissan's new compact crossover
- Jaguar's all-new small SUV barrels onto the scene
- Review: 2017 Audi Q7 aims to please the upscale family
- Volkswagen shrinks and sharpens its SUV lineup with all-new T-Roc
- Review: The perky little free-thinker that is the Citroen C4 Cactus