The Legacy Machine Spit Escapement wristwatch by MB&F may look like any other upmarket mechanical, but something seems to be missing. That's because it's built with an unconventional design that divides the escapement mechanism into two parts set on opposite sides of the watch, making it look as if the timepiece is regulating itself by magic.
- HM6 Alien Nation watch dumps the case for crystal
- Clever clip keeps time on luxury watches
- A steampunk wristwatch fit for an 18th century philospher
- $396K cobalt chrome wristwatch takes extravagance to new heights
- HYT H1 Ghost watch combines mechanics and hydraulics
- Oris Big Crown ProPilot offers hassle-free world time