With an ever-growing line of Bluetooth trackers, Tile has been helping people find their lost stuff for a few years now. The company has just launched the Tile Pro series, which comprises two new models: the classy Tile Style and the rugged Tile Sport. New Atlas took the latter for a spin, and found it to be a loud, reliable tracker.
Category: Around The Home
- Object Tracker
- Pocket weather station keeps watch on the skies
- Tile object tracker doubles its range
- Panny carries your keys and protects your valuables
- Keychain alternatives for the fingernail-less
- The Pixie tracker: A finer finder?
- Believe it or not, this GERBER keychain is actually a pocket knife