What happens when you take the most luxurious, technologically advanced car in the Mercedes lineup and switch focus to the driver instead of the rear passengers? You get the S-Class Coupe and Cabriolet. Like the sedan, the Coupe and Cabriolet have been treated to a mid-life refresh with more technology, sharper looks and even better engines ahead of the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2017
- Mini Convertible has a growth spurt
- Mini releases a Convertible with the (John Cooper) Works
- Small nip and tuck makes for smarter, sharper 4 Series
- Audi A5 Cabriolet mixes sharp design with wind-in-the-hair thrills
- Review: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible is hot summer fun
- New BMW Mini Convertible launches in the UK with less "mini"