NASA astronaut Peggy Whitson's third stint living aboard the International Space Station (ISS) has come to an end, with the celebrated station commander returning to Earth having spent more cumulative time in space than any US astronaut before her.
- International Space Station
- NASA confirms 2016 was the hottest year on record
- How about a 390 km/h ride in a McLaren F1?
- LADEE sets data transmission record from lunar orbit
- Record-breaking show sees 1,000 drones in flight
- Transcontinental US record aboard Tesla Model S P85D with Autopilot claimed
- How far is 3 million miles?