Bike lights … although they do make for safer cycling, they're also one more thing to think about. With that in mind, Light & Motion has just released its new Vibe system. It consists of a headlight and tail light that have no switches anywhere on them, instead relying on sensors to automatically turn on and off, and to switch between output modes.
- bike lights
- Commuter bike has a couple of tricks up its sleeve
- Bright bike helmet goes in for "low" lighting
- CIO bike lights use smaller magnets for more power
- Futuristic-looking bike tech combines lights and lasers
- Stem-integrated bike light stays onboard and unobtrusive
- Bike tail light sends alerts in case of theft or crash