Online supermarket Ocado in the closing stages of a two week grocery delivery trial, where customers in residential areas of Greenwich, London, get their shopping delivered by a self-driving electric van called the CargoPod. Developed by Oxbotica for the experiment, the vehicle uses sensors and software to make its way to more than a hundred customers taking part in the trial without the need for GPS.
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Online Shopping
- Volvo drivers can now have online shopping orders delivered to their cars
- Deliveries can now come straight to the door ... of your refrigerator
- Amazon Dash can track your trash to keep your kitchen stocked
- eBay joins with Australian retailer on "world's first VR department store"
- Hiku gets online shopping on the button
- Samsung’s C-Lab to show streaming specs and more at MWC