Chip giant Qualcomm has announced new Fingerprint Scanning and authentication technology at Mobile World Congress in Shanghai, technology that should make it easier for manufacturers to embed fingerprint scanners under the display of any smartphone.
Category: Mobile Technology
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 will have faster LTE and more efficient quick charging
- AT&T plans to make drones more reliable by hooking them up to cell networks
- LG's invisible fingerprint sensor hides beneath the smartphone screen
- Biometric Mastercard features an embedded fingerprint sensor
- Mobile 101: A quick explanation of quick charging
- Qualcomm unveils the Snapdragon 835 and Quick Charge 4.0 for the Android flagships of 2017