Woodenwidget has managed to put a very interesting spin on the classic pop-up camper. It's designed a sort of wooden gypsy Caravan with a two-part body that rises up at camp. The ingenious, little Slidavan tucks low to ride behind the car, then grows to full size to provide a comfy place to cook, eat, sleep and live. And Woodenwidget doesn't want to sell you a Slidavan; it wants you to build your own at home.
- Nest Caravan delivers a monocoque-built glamping adventure
- Barefoot Caravans sleep you in a rolling egg
- Light, funky TigerMoth caravan swings and slides into cozy, breezy living space
- Nutty aluminum camping trailers sleep you and your 4x4
- Ford goes camping with its own line of recreational vehicles
- Knaus Tabbert brings the Caravisio caravan concept to reality (kind of)