Scotland: the land of mist and mountains long associated with kilts, bagpipes, haggis ... and now space launches. Timed to coincide with the Queen's Speech to Parliament, British startup Orbex announced that it will build a new 2,000 m² (21,500 ft²) rocket production facility in Scotland and is scouting for a launch site on the north coast of the country to send small payloads into low Earth orbit.
- Large-scale tidal power project launches in Scotland
- Underwater robot finds "Nessie"
- The Lookout reflects Scotland's natural beauty
- Schoolmasters: A smart and sustainable prefabricated Scottish home
- World’s first floating wind farm to be built off Scottish coast
- Scotland produces enough wind energy to power all its homes