At first glance, it looks 3D-printed but the Eagle from Spain's David Flores Loredo is actually fashioned from wood. The futuristic-looking double-horned guitar sports a body that's full of shapely holes to help cut down on weight, has recently taken top honors in a global design competition, and is now on its way to production. Let's take a closer look.
- Our favorite weird futuristic visions from Kaspersky's 2050.earth
- 10 exciting future-focused films coming in 2017
- In pictures: Gorgeous space station concepts from the 1970s
- Futuro House was a tiny house before tiny houses were a thing
- Plans unveiled for "world's first zero gravity spa" in Barcelona space hotel
- Students design the tire of the future