This week is UN Road Safety Week, which highlights road traffic deaths and injuries and focuses on ways to reduce them. This year the week is headlined by the #SlowDown campaign, which is part of a plan to reduce road fatalities by 50 percent before 2020. Its suggestion? Lower speed limits.
- United Nations
- HTC to fund the first VR satellite
- UN report says robots threaten two thirds of jobs in developing countries
- UN agreement aims to cap aviation CO2 emissions
- HTC commits $10 million for VR humanitarianism
- UN and Sierra Nevada team up to take non-spacefaring nations into orbit
- First expandable habitat installed on ISS