The Lister Knobbly is a legend in the motoring world, but the legend has been constrained to the race track for the past 60 years. Now, thanks to the painstaking work of engineers at Lister Motor Company, a continuation version of the classic racer has been converted for use on the public road.
- Classic Motor Cars
- Jaguar rebirths the E-type ... and it's the opposite of painful
- History on wheels: The best from the 2016 Goodwood Revival
- Jaguar Mark 2 replica to enter production
- Updated Jaguar Mark 2 puts new spin on a classic
- Techno-Classica Essen: The world's biggest classic car experience ... plus a disruptive new technology
- Aston Martin ensures "Continuation" of sought after DB4 GT