This concept from French company Furion pairs a twin-rotor, compact 654cc Wankel Rotary engine with a 40-kilowatt electric motor to produce a massive 180 hp (134 kW) and a ludicrous 151 lb-ft (205 Nm) of instant, tire-deforming torque. Could a hybrid streetbike deliver the same kind of street lunacy as the BMW i8?
- British roadster prototype addresses rotary engine shortcomings
- Game-changing rotary engine muscles a go-kart
- Production e-Go aircraft lands with first buyer
- Toyota aims to bounce back from Le Mans heartbreak with TS050 Hybrid
- Mazda hints at return of the rotary with RX-Vision concept
- Porsche chases Le Mans glory with evolutionary 919 Hybrid