This particular golden egg wasn't laid by a goose, but was instead designed by Swedish artists Studio Bigert & Bergström for co-op housing association Riksbyggen. It's named the Solar Egg and serves as a novel little sauna, allowing visitors to get their sweat on in Sweden's far-north.
- Tiny Footprint
- Tiny house almost doubles in width at the push of a button
- Whimsical Pequod oozes tiny house charm
- Escape Traveler packs a whole lot of home onto a towable trailer
- Students create solar-powered tiny house
- No expense spared for luxury tiny house build
- Egg-shaped Ecocapsule tiny house available for pre-order