Kick scooters have come a long way since they were first introduced in Europe and the US around 100 years ago. Starting as simple "wheels and a plank" arrangements, they've evolved into a huge variety of shapes and sizes from lightweight stunt scooters to bulky, electric-powered commuters and everything in between ... including the 3-wheeled CycleBoard.
Category: Urban Transport
- The Chameleon is built for fun, wheelie good fun
- Smart Ped kick scooter gives your kicks extra range
- Transboard folding e-scooter eats bumps to offer a smoother ride
- CycleBoard carves turf with smooth lean-to-steer system
- Review: Skipping taxi lines with EcoReco's M5 Air electric scooter
- EV4 four-wheel-drive electric scooter leans into turns