For decades, various manufacturers have dabbled in flat-proof bicycle tires that have a solid or foam-filled core. The problem is, those tires tend to be heavy, plus there's no way of adjusting their firmness. Italian startup MrWolf is now offering an alternative, in the form of the Banger. Not only is it lighter and more adjustable than a solid tire, but it reportedly also gives mountain bikers a smoother ride than they'd get with regular tires.
- Mountain Bikes
- Tire-inflating bike hub could be something to crow about
- Dual-chamber mountain bike tire takes on the snake bites and the burps
- Airshot gives tubeless mountain bike tires a kick in the seating
- Schwalbe set to release its Procore dual-chamber mountain bike tire system
- Sahmurai Sword plugs holes in tubeless bike tires – with worms
- Funny-looking fork won't take a dive