A different style of compact Bike from the many folding bikes we see here at New Atlas, the Minimal Bike keeps things simple, clean and light. Designed by Dutch bike guru Bram Moens, who's best known for his record-breaking M5 recumbents, the carbon fiber Minimal Bike tips the scales at under 15 lb (6.8 kg). It's designed for transitioning between traffic-filled city streets, open country roads and even dirt-and-rock trails.
- Carbon Fiber
- TroyTec modular recumbent packs multiple bikes into one package
- Specialized and McLaren reunite for limited-edition $20,000 road bike
- Cycling computer now comes with a bike attached
- Valour smart bike offers turn-by-turn navigation
- Bespoke mountain bike blends carbon and titanium with 3D printing
- Mad 6 carbon fiber mountain bike is for kids only