Automatic tools in Photoshop and Lightroom have come a long way, but so far, they've largely been useful for the nuts-and-bolts aspects of image manipulation. But according to a new research paper, Adobe is well on its way to automatizing the more artistic aspects of image retouching as well.
- Adobe gets experimental: Photoshopping voices, drawing hacks and VR editing
- A guide to Adobe's Photoshop lineup and the best alternatives
- Siri for Photoshop? Adobe’s looking into it
- Photoshop CS3 Extended – multimedia workflow and efficiency
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta announced
- Official Adobe de-blur presentation video surfaces