With a name that speaks for itself, startup Italian Volt has introduced its first electric motorcycle. With sportbike performance in mind, the Lacama is designed as a high-end creation that can be customized into whatever its owner wishes: roadster, scrambler, café racer, or even a personal theme.
- Electric Motorcycles
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Power, control and safety: The year's best motorcycle tech and what to expect in 2016
- Stoptix automatic brake light warns against rear-end collisions .... before you touch the brakes
- Wheelrider motorcycle top case doubles as carry-on luggage, includes solar panel
- Sine Cycles adds electric power to the old school chopper
- Čezeta scooter celebrates its 60th birthday by going electric