In the chronicles of motorcycling, the year 2017 will be remembered as the point in time when Euro 4 emission laws came fully into effect in the European Union. In this environment it is indeed quite strange to hear that a major manufacturer is developing a new two-stroke engine, yet KTM is doing exactly that for its Enduro motorcycles. And it could well prove to be a game changer.
- Can Dan Gurney’s Moment-Cancelling engine breathe new life into internal combustion?
- Steve McQueen's Midas touch poised to strike again
- Spirit Charger Concept SC 01 portends the future of Kawasaki's H2 and H2R motorcycle line
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Power, control and safety: The year's best motorcycle tech and what to expect in 2016
- A clean-sheet V-Twin engine for the new 2014 Indian Motorcycles line