No sport on the planet is probably more focused on getting the slightest competitive edge than professional cycling. While some methods – like performance-enhancing drugs and hidden electric motors in bike frames – are illegal, using technology to improve training and reduce injuries is not. That's where Leomo and its TYPE-R motion-measurement tool comes in.
- Testing system tackles common hamstring injuries
- BSXinsight lactate threshold sensor lets athletes know how far to push themselves
- High-tech headwear speaks to you as you swim
- Two-part system tracks body movement and gaze
- This "intelligent coaching space" lets you see your crummy exercise form from all angles
- New Canyon CF SLX bike blends aerodynamics and integrated storage