On long, cold days working or playing at the computer, we can rug up in sweaters or blankets, but by design our hands need to be free to bang away at the Keyboard. Gloves can get in the way, and devices like Thanko's Futon mouse pad aren't all that practical. Now, a couple of self-confessed geeks from Denmark are developing the Envavo Heatbuff, a small heater that sits just above your keyboard and warms your hands, apparently without heating up your keyboard or the unit itself.
- Review: Celluon Epic projection keyboard
- DIY mouse trap sends photo alert when critter is caught
- Infrared Sentry drone stays hot on the trail of missing hikers
- "Near-perfect" broadband absorber with potential in solar cells, windows and stealth
- Ricasol's bra dryer 2.0 dries those expensive bras safely and quickly
- Cosmic spider shows clear signs of active star formation