Ever since it was first announced back in October, our feelings on the Nintendo Switch have been a bit up and down. We've praised its core idea – a console that blends the power of a home console with the portability of a handheld – but lamented its lackluster launch lineup of games. We've found the controllers both comfortable and cramp-inducing, in different configurations. Now, after two weeks with the Switch, we've found it's an utter joy to play, despite a couple of early niggles that might make it worth waiting before you take the plunge.
- Nintendo Switch
- Year One: The Nintendo Switch games we're most excited about
- Nintendo Switch hands-on: Great fun, but still second fiddle?
- Five old products that hinted at the Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch pricing and details revealed
- How to use parental controls on the Nintendo Switch
- A $400 Zelda machine: Nintendo Switch launch day impressions