Opinions on smartphone use fall on both sides of the fence. Some opine that being glued to our phones is unraveling the very fabric of the social contract, while others say they connect us better than ever. But it's more constructive to put aside snap judgments and examine the mechanics and implications of smartphone use instead. Why can't we put our phones down? How do our technology habits affect our relationships? We need to understand what's going on in order to make well-informed decisions about our own mobile technology use.
Category: Mobile Technology
- How to organize Gmail & keep your inbox empty
- Review: The Edge Desk brought me to my knees
- Folding Edge Desk doubles as a kneeling chair
- Review: A wearable voice recorder for dictation on the go
- Microsoft Office for iPad is finally here
- Audi puts autonomous parking robots to work in the factory