The Nintendo Switch doesn't have a lot in common with VR systems like the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Gear VR. But if virtual reality companies want the tech to have its mainstream breakthrough moment, they'd be wise to borrow some core ingredients from Nintendo's new console.
- Virtual Reality
- Nintendo Switch
- Year One: The Nintendo Switch games we're most excited about
- Five old products that hinted at the Nintendo Switch
- How to use parental controls on the Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch hands-on: Great fun, but still second fiddle?
- Nintendo Switch pricing and details revealed
- Nintendo Switch: A parent’s view of the new console