Have you ever needed to transcribe a spoken conversation into text? You either have to take impossibly fast notes in real-time or make a recording for transcription later. The Creators of the Titan Note device, currently on Indiegogo, want to make this process easier with Voice recognition and AI.
Category: Mobile Technology
- Voice recognition
- Artificial Intelligence
- Voice Recorder
- New chip could bring voice command to almost anything
- Pill-dispensing "robot" knows who you are
- Mobile 101: What are bots, chatbots and virtual assistants?
- Disney's speech recognition system for kids cuts through the chatter
- Amazon Tap review: Take Alexa with you anywhere
- GoPro gadget helps users talk to their Heroes