The North American Handmade Bicycle Show has wound up for another year, bringing us a fresh batch of some of the most interesting and exquisite bikes from around the world. We attended the event in Salt Lake City last weekend, and now offer this look at some of our faves from the show.
- NAHBS 2017
- In pictures: The 2014 North American Handmade Bicycle Show
- Darwin Bicycle folds forward for the climbs and sprints
- Tandem bikes shorten to a single when there's one rider
- Halbrad half-bike is a rolling rear triangle for the streets
- Top 10 cycling innovations of 2015
- The 10 best cycling innovations of 2016