What comes to mind when you think of Tata? For most people, the first image to pop up is the faceless Nano microcar, although car nerds will also recognise the Indian giant as the latest owner of Jaguar and Land Rover. You can imagine how surprised we were, then, when it unveiled the low-slung, high-tech Racemo in Geneva.
- Geneva Motor Show 2017
- Ferrari 812 Superfast: Silly name, seriously sophisticated supercar
- Arteon kickstarts latest VW luxury push in Geneva
- Infiniti taps its F1 connection for hotter hybrid Q60
- Alpine A110 goes from concept to production reality
- Limited-edition Italdesign car to dazzle Geneva
- Bentley ups the exclusivity on the Bentayga