Traditionally, Australian e-bike builder Stealth has shown little concern for things like power restrictions on electric vehicles. After all, its brawny dirtbikes are made to be unleashed on remote forest trails where raw power and agility come to the fore. That changes with today's launch of the P-7, Stealth's first foray into the commuter e-bike landscape that also carries a friendlier price tag to go with an intended mass-market appeal.
- Electric Vehicles
- Electric Bicycle
- Stealth Bikes
- Video: Stealth Bomber electric bike packs a serious punch
- Video Review: Stealth H-52 electric bike eats up tight trails
- Review: Hitting the streets with the Dyson Hard Tail electric bike
- High-end Zeitgeist City electric bike targets "active affluents"
- Italian e-bike makes an iconic statement
- Biomega combines clean design and clean commuting in OKO e-bike