Gasoline-powered stand-up personal water-craft (PWC) aren't all that popular at the moment, with emissions rules and safety concerns pushing them out of favor. That doesn't mean there's not a market for them, though. One solution is to buy used and hoon around making noise, burning fuel and generally being a pain for everyone on the beach. Failing that you could turn to the team at Free Form Factory (FFF), which has created a fully-electric stand-up PWC.
- Zero Motorcycles
- Honda revives the Rebel cruiser
- Review: Indian Springfield – a fast, rumbling, quick-change artist
- Zero motorcycles announces improved 2016 models
- Zero motorcycles unveils beefed-up 2017 electric motorcycle range
- Video: A quick fang on Zero's 2016 FXS supermotard
- How much of a MotoGP winner does the $184,000 RC213V-S buy?