Late last year, the world's news services were abuzz with articles about Russia's new super weapon, an ICBM called Satan 2 that is alleged to have the capability to fly at 17 times the speed of sound, penetrate US ICBM defenses, and destroy an area the size of Texas. But do these claims hold water, and just how big is the Nuclear threat that the world really faces in the 21st century? What is the truth about Satan 2?
- Nuclear weapons
- Sandia shoots (dud) nuke out of a cannon
- Britain's latest ballistic missile sub named as construction begins
- First A-bomb casts light on Moon's origin
- Sandia drops nuclear warhead ... in the name of safety
- Low-energy imaging peers through steel containers to spot nuclear material
- Lasers point to the future of uranium enrichment