As we found when we spent a bit of time with the Nintendo Switch, the new console seems like it's going to be a good option for families and younger gamers. This isn't just because of Nintendo's family-friendly games, but also the Parental Controls it offers. Here we'll look at why families should use those parental controls, and how to set them up.
- Nintendo Switch
- How to
- Year One: The Nintendo Switch games we're most excited about
- Five old products that hinted at the Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch hands-on: Great fun, but still second fiddle?
- Nintendo Switch pricing and details revealed
- Nintendo Switch: A parent’s view of the new console
- A $400 Zelda machine: Nintendo Switch launch day impressions