There's nothing quite as refreshing as a cup of tea to kickstart your day. But few of us these days have the time to break out the pot and make a proper brew, so we resort to tea bags plonked in a mug of hot water. But who wants to waste energy on dunking when a machine can do it for you? That's precisely what Dorian Damon's Tea Dunker does ... rather loudly.
Category: Around The Home
- Pilot using drone to replace a light bulb won't take no for an answer
- New Japanese hotel has robot staff and no room keys
- An idea for a rainy day: Automated kiosks loan out umbrellas free
- hub by Premier Inn hotel will allow guests control their room with a smartphone
- Review: Turning heads with the Roadie automatic guitar tuner
- Livi medication dispenser accesses the cloud to make sure you don't miss a dose