Ever since launching the new Africa Twin last year, Honda has unleashed a worldwide promotional offensive, designed to distinguish the touring and off-road attributes that its new adventure bike professes. Its latest endeavour included climbing the world's highest volcano to a Record-setting altitude.
- World Records
- World record 213 mph wheelie crowns new World Champion
- Aerovelo tops human-powered speed record with 89.59 mph bullet bike
- No parachute, no problem: Maniacal skydiver nets world-record freefall
- Carl Reese smashes 24-hour motorcycle endurance record in 23 hours
- The 11th Motorcycle World Wheelie Championship shoots at 210+ mph on the back wheel
- Volvo targets world records with 2,400-hp truck