Brabus is known for earth-shatteringly powerful Mercedes-AMG sports cars, but the tuner isn't afraid to set its sights a little lower. Based on the lowly three-cylinder Smart ForTwo, the Brabus Ultimate 125 adds a little more power, a bit more style and a crazy pricetag to the formula it debuted on the Smart Brabus last year... Continue Reading Brabus Ultimate 125 is anything but "Smart"
- Geneva Motor Show 2017
- Brabus iBusiness: The 800 hp off-roader for internet entrepreneurs
- In pictures: Road-going SUVs and off-road 4x4s of the Geneva Motor Show
- Brabus reworks Benz SL 65 AMG to the tune of 800 bhp
- Mercedes and Brabus team up on slightly less sedate Smart
- Brabus creates special edition, 900 hp Mercedes S65
- Smart fortwo BRABUS electric drive