Greek effects and Synth maker Dreadbox turned a few e-music heads when the paraphonic Erebus was released in 2015, with a diverse feature set and ear-pleasing tones that also managed to charm many industry pundits. The company is hoping to repeat that success with its first polyphonic synthesizer, the Abyss.
- Digital music
- Parva synth promises analog warmth and digital convenience
- Powerful hybrid polysynth marries analog goodness with digital reliability
- The Air Piano spatial keyboard from Omer Yosha
- Total guitar tuning with PolyTune
- Monophonic synth kit makes digital sound creation a snap
- Pioneer adds analog synth to DJ groove toolkit