Beijing-based Drone builder PowerVision Robot is no stranger to peculiar design, having previously bought us the PowerEgg, a high-flying machine shaped exactly as its name suggests. For this year's CES, the company has taken the wraps off perhaps an even odder creation, a submersible drone that uses sonar to detect fish, blue light to lure them in and a 4K camera to stream all the action back to the boat.
- CES 2017
- Throwable sound-emitting device to draw fish to your line
- Zombait brings new "life" to dead bait fish
- Humpback whale frees itself from fishing lines
- Connected fishing rods ping your phone when you've got a bite
- Bentley accessorizes the Bentayga into a fly fisherman's utility vehicle
- Upgraded trawler uses fish parts that others trash