'Tis the season to think about ensuring your well-being in a fresh, new year. So why not cocoon yourself in a punishing SUV that looks like a colorful cinder block on wheels? The Prombron Black Alligator is the latest option in Dartz's stable of SUVs so ostentatious even the most shameless of dictators and oligarchs must blush a little when driving in public. The package drenches the 2016 Mercedes-AMG GLS63 in carbon, Kevlar, alligator skin, and, for those who need a little protection from the cruel world outside, Kevlar-titanium armor. Also available for buyers: 1,600 hp and a cascade of precious stones.
- Armored Cars
- Dartz stuffs 1,500 horsepower into armored Black Shark
- Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Pullman Guard protects passengers from bullets and blasts
- Armored Mercedes S-Class promises highest level of ballistic protection
- Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Guard lets VIPs be protected in comfort
- The 2000 bhp Dartz Prombron Nagel Armored Sportback built for pulling 15 metre yachts
- Mercedes-Benz builds new armoured Pullman State Limousine