If you've ever ridden on a shuttle bus, there is a good chance it was a Toyota Coaster. More than 550,000 have been sold since the model name was adopted in 1969, doing service as hotel shuttles and private minibuses in more than 110 countries. Having done 24 years of loyal service, the current Coaster is being replaced with a safer, more spacious new model.
- Review: 2016 Toyota Prius is a vast improvement at 54 mpg
- Toyota gives the Prius a new look, crisper drive and estimated 55 mpg
- C-HR injects some much-needed funkiness into Toyota lineup
- Toyota F3R transforms from minivan to mobile lounge
- Lexus positions RC F coupe as halo model for F performance brand
- Toyota Camry TS-01 Performance – TS for Trulli & Schumacher