A year after it first got under way, the first major work for London's Thames Tideway Tunnel "super sewer" project has been completed. A replacement pier at Blackfriars will provide continued access to river transport during work to reinforce the nearby river wall.
- Building and Construction
- Work begins on London's huge "super sewer" construction project
- Brunel's first project to become subterranean theater
- World's longest and deepest rail tunnel opens in Switzerland
- Bluetooth beacons improve your smartphone’s tunnel vision
- Crossrail: Inside the tunnels of Europe's biggest construction project
- Crossrail completes 26 miles of tunneling on Europe's biggest construction project