Since the Volkswagen Transporter T6 launched last year, it's provided a blank canvas for Camper Van converters around the world, and we've seen some very different interpretations, from the new in-house California, to the free-swinging Tonke Van, to the free-loving Flow Camper. The latest to cross our radar is one of the burlier VW camper vans we've seen. The Trakkadu All Terrain van from Australia's Trakka takes campers to all types of destinations, over pavement and bare earth, and treats them to a comfortable evening or three, complete with solar power and a hot shower.
- Trakka Campers
- Winnebago's Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- SsangYong journeys forward with Turismo camper van
- Snappy camper van slims and swings to make the most of space
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Top 10 motorhomes and caravans of 2015