Consumer drones haven't been around all that long, but if there is a player in the game with some sort of pedigree, it's DJI. With a user-friendly learning curve and excellent aerial cinematography capabilities, its hugely popular line of Phantom drones became the go-to tool for many hobbyists – but they aren't so easy to lug around. Looking to bring its expertise to a more mobile market segment, DJI today released the Mavic Pro, a mobile flyer featuring a folding design, 4K camera and a suite of autonomous flight modes.
- DJI Innovations
- Review: DJI's Osmo brings stabilized video to the rest of us
- DJI adds a zoom lens to its smooth-moving Osmo actioncam
- DJI's first drone arena gives novices space to spread their wings
- DJI zooms in with its latest aerial camera
- Hasselblad and DJI team up for 50 megapixel drone setup
- DJI introduces simpler, more wallet-friendly Phantom 3 Standard