We are a well-established University, with over 27,000 students, 250,000 graduates and 3,000 staff. Students come to learn with us from all over the UK, as well as from 140 dissimilar countries around the world, making this an assorted and interesting place to approach and study.
Our teaching system
Our 14 special departments are spread across three campuses in and around the Bristol city – and we contain campuses at Gloucester and Hartpury College, in addition to offering courses from side to side local study partners and global partner institutions.
We contain invested in the newest facilities and resources to give our students admittance to everything they require to succeed – with £200m being spent on novel state-of-the-art learning spaces and space between now and 2020 to improve our recommend even further.
To be a university recognized for the success and impact of our efficiently-recognized and practice-designed programmes; our strong field networks and connections; our responsive ways of working; and our comprehensive and global outlook and advance.
Our research and wider impact
Beside our academics, our teaching are working on nationally and internationally-famous research in numerous interesting areas – from robotics to exterior issues. In addition to enriching our teaching, we guarantee our research contributes to society and the economy from side to side knowledge exchange, partnerships, science communication, and supporting business modernism and growth.
We as well play a very dynamic role in our city and wider region, and are seen by numerous employers and organizations like the ‘go to university’ for graduate enrollment.
Bristol is a big pull for students and employers similarly. One of the UK’s most different and desirable cities to study and live in, it is also a city that is active with industry – with attractive networks, opportunities and regulated employment choices right here on our doorstep.
- Motivated. We are not afraid to challenge , shape and tackle the big issues, to take the proposal and come first. To set our sights high for ourselves and our students.
- Inventive. We create new opportunities for the people who work and learn with us. We embrace different ideas and pioneer new and better ways of doing things.
- Connected. We have powerful connections, both close to home and around the world. Networks and communities feed into, and develop, all we do as a university.
- Enabling. We instill a need for new knowledge, its formation and application, and assist people and organizations to be the most excellent they can be.
- Comprehensive. We provide in making UWE Bristol a helpful and inspiring place to learn and work – somewhere where variety of experience and point of view is encouraged and learning and research is simple to get to as numerous people as possible.
Visitors : 0