The PenTesters Framework (PTF) is a Python script designed for Debian/Ubuntu/ArchLinux based distributions to create a similar and familiar distribution for Penetration Testing.
PTF attempts to install all of your penetration testing tools (latest and greatest), compile them, build them, and make it so that you can install/update your distribution on any machine.
Everything is organized in a fashion that is cohesive to the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and eliminates a lot of things that are hardly used. PTF simplifies installation and packaging and creates an entire pentest framework for you. Since this is a framework, you can configure and add as you see fit.
You might also like:
- Blue|Smash - A Bluetooth Pentest Suite
- Harald Scan - A Bluetooth Scanner for Linux and Mac OS X
- CSRFTester - Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability Tester
- ModSecurity - An Open Source Web Application Firewall Engine
- PDFMiner - Python PDF Parser and Analyzer
- pyClamd - Using Clamav with Python
- FuzzDB - Comprehensive Set Of Known Attack Sequences
- SecLists - The Pentesters Companion
- Cansina - Web Content Discovery Tool
- GoatDroid - Self-Contained Android Pentesting Environment
- Wapiti - Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
- Wireless Attack Toolkit - A Push-button Wireless Hacking & Man-In-The-Middle Attack Toolkit
- SQL Injection Test Environment - A Collection Of Web Pages Vulnerable To SQL Injection
- MKBRUTUS - A Password Bruteforcer For MikroTik Devices or Boxes Running RouterOS
- Ghiro - Automated Digital Image Forensics Tool
- Mellivora - A CTF (Capture The Flag) Engine
- Lynis - Security Auditing Tool For Unix/Linux Systems
- FoxOne - Server Reconnaissance Scanner