CapTipper is a python based Tool to analyze, explore and revive HTTP malicious traffic.
CapTipper sets up a web server that acts exactly as the server in the PCAP file, and contains internal tools, with a powerful interactive console, for analysis and inspection of the hosts, objects and conversations found.
Note: It requires Python 2.7
The tool provides the security researcher with easy access to the files and the understanding of the network flow, and is useful when trying to research exploits, pre-conditions, versions, obfuscations, plugins, and shellcodes.
-h, --help Print this help message and exit
-p PORT, --port PORT Set web server port
-d FOLDER, --dump FOLDER Dump all files and exit
-s, --server-off Disable web server
-short, --short-url Display shortened URI paths
-r FOLDER, --report FOLDER Create JSON & HTML report
-g, --ungzip Automatically ungzip responses
-u, --update Update CapTipper to newest version
Feeding CapTipper with a drive-by traffic capture (e.g of an exploit kit) displays the user with the requests URI's that were sent and responses meta-data.
The user can at this point browse to http://127.0.0.1/[host]/[URI] and receive the response back to the browser.
In addition, an interactive shell is launched for deeper investigation using various commands such as: hosts, hexdump, info, ungzip, body, client, dump and more...
You might also like:
- 10 Best Free Proxy/VPN Apps For Android 2017
- dSploit - Android App For Hackers
- GoatDroid - Self-Contained Android Pentesting Environment
- Introspy-Android - Tool For Blackbox Android App Analysis
- Android Data Extractor Lite - An Open Source Forensic Tool For Android
- REMnux - A Linux Toolkit For Reverse-Engineering & Malware Analysis
- Dexter - Online Tool For Analysing Android Applications
- Hackode - Android App For Hackers
- WiFi Passwords Share - Android App For Free-WiFi Junkies
- WIBR+ - WiFi Hacking Tool For Android
- Android Privacy Guard - OpenPGP For Android
- 3 Best Free Steganographic Tools For Android
- 8 Best Free File Encryption Tools For Android
- Top 7 Best Free Firewall Apps For Android
- 4 Best App Lock Apps For Android
- Top 4 Best File Recovery Apps For Android
- How To Remove License Verification Of Android Apps
- How To Hide Files Inside Any Image File On Android