MGCUB – Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar (MGCUB) set up under Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 is considered to be the main foundation in the field of advanced education, research and preparing the students for future growth.
Situated in the heart of Northern Bihar at Motihari, the primary focus of MGCUB is to gives quality educations and spotlights on the all-encompassing improvement of the understudies through self-learning strategies instead of the routine methods for educating.
It tries to draw in a portion of the best personalities and thought pioneers that will make a specialty in the worldwide advanced education scene. University offers significant and a la mode, multi-disciplinary projects of study to make understudies professionally equipped in the worldwide occupation market.
MGCUB invites the enrollment of candidates for total 105 vacancies as Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in various divisions for the year 2016. Candidates can apply through online mode till the last date of submission of application forms i.e. July 29, 2016. Candidates can get all the nitty-gritty data with respect to the enrollment from the official site of MGCUB i.e. http://www.mgcub.ac.in. Candidate needs to experience a written exam followed by a personal interview for the final selection in MGCUB.
Itemized data for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors at MGCUB, 2016 :
Name of the Posts:
- Professors: 15
- Associate Professors: 30
- Assistant Professors: 60
No. of Vacancies: 105
Last date for application: October 29, 2016
Job Location: Bihar
Necessity to show up in the exam directed by MGCUB, 2016
Candidates must be fulfilled all desired requirement by MGCUB for the desired positions. Candidates need to be highly potential and will be required to give time and vitality in dealing with the peaceful part of the understudies they educate. Applicators must have completed their minimum required qualification for all 105 posts.
Minimum qualification required:
Candidates must have their Graduate degree and Post-Graduate degree from the perceived college with least marks as recommended by the MGCUB enlistment board.
A minimum age criterion of applicants for all the 105 posts is available on the official website of MGCUB as determined by the MGCUB recruitment Board.
Fee to record application structure:
Applications have to pay a minimum amount to MGCUB for conducting the exams. Competitors will need to pay the fee of INR.1.000,00byDemand Draft for MGCUB which must be‘Payable at’ Bihar.
Relaxations for age and fee:
Appropriate age relaxation is additionally given to the applicants coming from categories such as SC/ST and OBC classes as given by the MGCUB enlistment board for all the 105 opportunities for the different departments. Candidates are requested for to stay in contact with the official site of the MGCUB i.e. http://www.mgcub.ac.in
Venture to step process, competitor need to takes after while making online application for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors at MGCUB, 2016:
Here given below are the series of steps, candidate need to follow to fill his/her applications successfully:-
- Firstly, applicants are requested to log in to the official website of MahatmaGandhi Central University, Bihar i.e. http://www.mgcub.ac.in
- Now they are advised to look for and click on the career option on the website.
- Candidates are now requested to click on the notification link for the “Application for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors, 2016.”
- Here, the candidate has to select the desired post for which he/she wants to apply.
- Candidates are then requested to fill the application form with all the required details i.e. personal details, educational descriptions, etc. Moreover, they are required to upload necessary documents such as passport photo and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Now, candidates are required to take out the printout of the application form for further communication with the MGCUB recruitment Board.
- Lastly, applicants have to send the application form along with all the required documents to the MGCUB at below address.
The contact location of the MGCUB is given beneath where candidates can send their application forms and required archives. Hopefuls can likewise convey to the beneath said address even in the event that on the off chance that they require any request or data from the office.
Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCUB),
Post Box no 1, Motihari,
Applicants are requested to check the official website of MGCUB i.e. http://www.mgcub.ac.in for the further announcement and important notification of the vacancies for Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in various departments.
The post MGCUB Recruitment 2016, Apply Online for 105 Professor Posts mgcub.ac.in appeared first on All Tech Guide.