Numerous professionals these days aren't just doing their work in the office, but at home and while on the move. You should be prepared to stay in communications with work colleagues, clients, and service providers continuously. As mentioned in SoftwareAdvice.com, 75% of small Business workers use a personal cell phone for work. Any missed calls can result in client dissatisfaction and loss of would-be customers to competitors.
Unified Communications delivers a simpler way for you to get in touch with your contacts by enabling you to access your voice, email, instant messaging, fax, and conferencing systems in a single platform. For instance, you can check your work email from your own cell phone or use your laptop computer to make a conference call.
- VoIP integration
- Send voicemail message sound file to email
- Use the same phone number on different devices
- Send an email of the transcribed voicemail message
- Combine calendars and scheduling
- Access social media streams in dashboard
- Include with Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce applications
- Log in to work mail on tablets and smartphones
- ...and more!
- Make affordable worldwide phone calls: You won't need to use your minutes on your own voice and data plan. Simply sign in your unified communications portal to make your phone call.
- Boost efficiency by accessing alternate communication methods instantly
- Answer back to staff, clientele, and partners in a prompt manner
- Sales staff can close deals quicker by allowing work colleagues to reach them on their most efficient mode of communication
- Prevent phone tag by routing calls to device of employee's preference
- Enhanced communication levels among team members
- Supports best practice BYOD policies
- Reduces operating costs by offering less dependence on land lines and decreased need to add on locations
- Makes it possible for employees to work remotely, provided that they have an internet connection
- Unified Communications system can grow with business
- Saves time and money on travel
SwiftTech Solutions can assist in transitioning your employees to a Unified Communications System by performing an evaluation of your current business phone infrastructure. We'll help you plan, purchase, and install a Unified system best suited for your business requirements. For more information, you can call us at 877-794-3811 or email [email protected] for a free assessment.
Small Business Trends Radio. Unified Communications For Small Business. (2008, March 12). Retrieved from: http://www.smbtrendwire.com/unified-communications-for-small-business/
Cheng, R. A Tough Call. (2010, June 21). Retrieved from: http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704875604575281113831177050
Billhorn, J. The Benefits of Unified Communications for Small Business. (2012, June 7). Retrieved from: http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/News/ITManagement/the-benefits-of-unified-communications-for-small-business.html