Breitbart’s “The Nuclear Option” – Shut Up and Get in Line: Imperfect Donald Trumps Hillary
by CHARLES HURT
There is no such thing as the perfect candidate!
What, are you really going to Vote for the Democrat?
Don’t be ridiculous, a third party vote IS a vote for the Democrat!
You have voted in every election since you turned 18. You are NOT going to stay home this year!
Snippets of despairing conversations from Tuesday night?
Nope. These are just a few of the thousands of entreaties we have heard for the past 25 years for why so many conservative, freedom-loving patriots had to get behind so many of the atrocious and compromised candidates the Republican Party belched up for us.
And, time and again, they wore us down. They ground away our resistance. We caved. We surrendered. We voted for Mitt Romney.
It was such a detestable act that the only way we could screw up the appetite for it was to lie ourselves into thinking, really, this guy is GREAT! He is a turnaround artist! Total flip flopper, but he’s from Massachusetts! No passion or authenticity, but a really smart technocrat! He will get things done!
In the past 26 years, we have had just two Republican presidents. They were both named Bush.
Under the two of them collectively, they raised taxes, nationalized education, oversaw massive increases in Federal spending, more than doubled the national debt and launched a trillion-dollar interventionist war that we ultimately surrendered and put it on our credit card.
This year, Republicans spent $100 million hoping to triple down on that Bush magic. They lost. And then they lost their party.
Now, it is time to unify behind your party’s nominee.
Truly, we know this is hard. We know better than any of you just how hard this is. We have done it so many times, we can hardly look at ourselves in the mirror.
But, we can tell you, it will get easier.
No, Donald Trump is not the perfect candidate. He may have a few slight flaws.
But he sure did beat the crap out of every one of the horribly flawed candidates you offered up.
Continue reading …
I think that many of the anti-Trump people are comprised of one or more of the following:
1. The “Let It Burn” types who want to see the GOP go the way of the Whigs.
2. People who work in government, lobby the government, or are directly suckling on the government teat in some other capacity.
3. People who work for, invest in, or own, companies who contract, sell to, or service the Federal Govt.
4. Media. Comprised of leftists, and propagandists for the Federal Govt. (only six major corps provide almost all broadcast and print media) Example NRO.
5. Lastly, paid propaganda commenters (trolls) who don’t care about the issues at all, but are very good at starting fights and fomenting dissent (for proof go read any Bernie Sanders thread on any leftist site … you will see the same kind of trolling of Bernie supporters as you see done in Trump threads)
Did I leave any out?
The anti-Trump contingent of the GOP must stop with the defeatism. If they are serious that they don’t want to be talking about President Clinton next year. They need to stop with the concern trolling, and third party caterwauling and unify behind the Presumptive Nominee.
That they continue to fight the presumptive nominee, exemplifies their disloyalty to conservatism, if not to the entire country.