Oracle Master Data Management (MDM) contains following modules which have extended enterprise-wide information capabilities.
- Siebel Universal Customer Master (Base module)
- Siebel Universal Activity Master
- Siebel Universal Product Master
- Siebel Universal Marketing Master
- Siebel Universal Sales Master
- Siebel Universal Service Master
- Siebel Universal Field Service Master
- Siebel Universal Identification Master
- Siebel Privacy Management Policy Hub
Siebel Universal Customer Master is based on the Siebel party data model with Siebel extension tables to represent organizations, positions, user lists, contacts, and employees. Each party record can have complex hierarchical relationships with other parties. Siebel UCM includes Accounts, Contacts, Households, Partner, and Agent data along with address information, and asset information for enterprise customers, partners, and prospects.
Siebel Universal Activity Master has entities like activities, assets, notes, agreements, entitlements, billing accounts, demographic information, business profiles, customer preferences, credit profiles, activities history, and analytical and segmentation information.
Siebel Universal Product Master has organization’s products and catalog entities like product line management, product configuration, complex products, and price list.
Siebel Universal Marketing Master has entities like campaigns, offers, and responses.
Siebel Universal Sales Master has entities like opportunities, opportunity products, competitors, decision issues, quotes, and orders.
Siebel Universal Service Master has entities like service requests, solutions, and account and policy details.
Siebel Universal Field Service Master has entities like field service activities, service agreements, asset management, invoices, inventory, repair, scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
Siebel Universal Identification Master provides a secure repository for customers’ Social Security Numbers and generates a new Unique Universal ID cross-referenced with the customer’s social security number allowing companies to comply with new privacy legislation. The legislation requires companies to safeguard the social security numbers of their customers and severely limits the use of social security numbers in customer interactions.
Siebel Automotive Captive Finance Customer Hub is a bundle of Oracle Customer Hub products that together provide a Customer Hub solution for the Automotive Captive Finance industry.
Siebel Master Data Applications base product requires certain Siebel Business Application products to run.
- Siebel Tools
- Siebel AOM
- Siebel EAI
- Siebel EIM
- Siebel Business Process Designer
- Siebel Audit Trail Functionality
- Siebel Assignment Manager
- Siebel Business Rules Developer
- Siebel Data Quality
- Siebel Entity Relationship Designer
- Siebel Replication Manager
- Siebel D&B Integration
Siebel UCM is configured to store a clean and unified profile for enterprise customer data and have many features to cleanse, evaluate, publish, store, and manage this customer data.
Siebel UCM Feature
- CM Survivorship
- UCM Cross-referencing
- UCM Best Version Records
- UCM Source Data History (SDH) Table
- UCM Publish and Subscribe
- UCM Data Cleansing and Matching
- Siebel Connector for Master Data Applications
- UCM CRMML Messages